Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching. Have you thought about a grand gesture to make for that special someone? Or are you thinking of giving them a gift? If yes, then edible Valentine’s Day gifts are a perfect choice. Read on to find out why they’re ideal for this holiday.
Times have changed and so has the idea of gifting something to our loved ones on holidays like Valentine’s Day. While flowers and chocolates are still favorites of people around the world, there are some who want more.
For those looking for more excitement on Valentine’s Day this year, you can start with edible gifts. In this guide, you’ll find an extensive list of some of the best edible gifts to give your loved ones. These items will surely make them feel special and appreciated. The idea of giving edible gifts has recently become very popular because we can get creative with what we give.
We can also customize our gift and pair it with a special treat that is sure to surprise them and make their mouths water.
Valentine’s Day Edible Arrangement Ideas
This holiday is a great time to go all out and get something extravagant for your special one. However, sometimes it’s best not to put all your eggs in one basket.
We all know some of the most popular gifts for this day are chocolate-covered strawberries, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get creative if you want to.
For instance, why not think of unique ideas that will make your gift stand out from those of others this year? Why not come up with some incredible edible Valentine’s Day arrangements instead of simply handing an edible item as a gift.
This year, you could try digging deep into your creative box and come up with unique ways to surprise your loved one on this special day.
Create Arrangements From Edible Items
For instance, you can create a strawberry rose bouquet! This arrangement is perfect for anyone who wants to impress their loved ones with a romantic gift that’s full of symbolism and beauty.
It’s also excellent for people who want to keep things simple, but also make their gift stand out!
Have you ever seen chocolate-covered strawberries arranged in heart shapes? These are also excellent edible Valentine’s Day gifts that can easily be put together in your own kitchen.
Get Creative With Shapes And Colors!
Aside from chocolate-covered strawberries, there are other treats that look like roses. For instance, you might have heard of Oreo roses! If you want something sweet and savory for your loved one, this is a great choice.
These cute little cookies come with pink creme inside them so it looks just like a rose when they’re held up side by side. The best part about these is that even if your special someone isn’t the biggest fan of Oreos, they might find themselves eating one because it looks so real!
Love is in the air this Valentine’s Day. If you want to celebrate by giving your loved one something that tastes as good as it makes them feel, then edible gift baskets are perfect.
You can even gift them an entire basket of goodies just like they’re one of the characters from their favorite movie or book!
Whatever you decide to go with this year, make sure to get creative!
Valentine’s Day Edible Gifts
If you’re not a creative spirit, then don’t worry! It’s not like we’re all good at mixing and matching to create stunning arrangements, right?
In this situation, you can go with simple edible Valentine’s Day gifts just as well, so don’t worry about arrangements.
Just promise me this: keep an open mind and you might come up with simple ideas that will either make a perfect arrangement or complement it if you decide to go through with one.
Take some time this holiday season and get creative with your edible Valentine’s Day gifts!
Remember, this is the perfect opportunity for you to show how much you care about your loved ones so take advantage of it!
The tale behind this cake is that a Persian woman baked a cake for a prince to gain his affection. Let’s face it, can you think of something better than cake to win someone over? We didn’t think so!
There are various versions of the tale, some of which have a happy ending, while others do not. Although it’s improbable that the story is true, if you can make a cake to help you make someone fall in love with you, then this has to be the cake.
It looks absolutely amazing and tastes even better.
The cake is as varied as the stories behind it, but two things are always true about it: the cake is beautifully scented and lightly spiced.
The recipe is incredibly simple, yet the layers look like something that has taken years to master. This cake will definitely make your loved one feel special this holiday season, but you might find yourself falling in love with it too!
Make sure you check out the recipe in our tutorial if you want to find out more about this cake, as well as how to bake it with ease.
If you want to keep things simple but stunningly romantic, then have a look at this idea.
Chocolate-covered brownie skewers are great for parties and also come with added benefits! There are various types of chocolate that you can try when making these, so if you’re worried about making them taste weird, don’t be!
You might even consider giving your significant other the choice between different chocolates and letting them choose which ones they want on their kabobs.
This way, they get to enjoy what’s delicious while sharing sweet moments with someone special together.
To put the kabobs together, all you have to do is bake a bunch of brownies, cut them into small pieces, then slide them onto a skewer.
The skewers are perfect for parties or an intimate dinner, so make sure you make enough of these!
For more information on how to create these kabobs, check out our comprehensive tutorial.
Keep in mind that it doesn’t only have to be brownie on there; you can put basically anything on skewers and call them dessert kabobs.
Chocolate-dipped strawberries and brownies are fine, but if you want something with a little more… oomph, then this is for you.
This dessert board is filled to the brim with delicious and creative options that will make anyone feel special this holiday season.
The best part of it is that all of these desserts taste great on their own, but they’re even better together!
The ultimate idea for this is to have your loved one pick whichever dessert they want and enjoy it with you.
Romantic, isn’t it?
You can go with simpler options, too. If you want the dessert board but don’t feel like making each dessert, then just make one of them or a couple and let them choose whatever they would like.
You can choose to go either savory or sweet when it comes to the selections; there’s no right answer here because pizza fixings coexist nicely next to dark chocolate truffles.
What truly makes this idea great is how well it works for various occasions. You can serve these items at an intimate dinner between two people, bring them to a party for you and your friends, or even present them as gifts.
If you need more information on how to create this board, check out the extensive tutorial on Favorite Family Recipes that will teach you all there is to know about the perfect charcuterie dessert board.
Cookies and candy are classic Valentine’s Day treats, but if you want something different, then why not try these red velvet cinnamon rolls?
This recipe is simple, so they’re perfect for the last-minute gift. These glorious goodies look like they took hours to make and taste heavenly, and the best part is that they’re great for breakfast!
If your significant other is a big fan of cinnamon buns or just wants something delicious to start their morning with, then this recipe will definitely help you out.
To create them yourself, all you have to do is:
- Mix together some flour and sugar with cocoa powder and red food coloring (if desired) in a bowl
- Add melted butter, buttermilk (you can make it yourself with milk and vinegar), eggs, vanilla extract, salt, baking powder, and yeast to the bowl
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap
- Let rest for 10 minutes
- Roll the dough out
- Spread softened butter on top of it
- Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on top of that
- Cut into strips using a pizza cutter or sharp knife.
From there you just have to rise them in a warm place for about an hour before putting them in the oven at 375 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes. After this, they’re ready to be covered in frosting!
To create your own red velvet cinnamon rolls you can check out Taste of Home’s step-by-step recipe that features helpful photos and tips & tricks.
Valentine’s Day breakfast is another fun way to spend it with your loved one, but if you feel like doing something out of the ordinary, then this recipe will definitely come in handy.
These waffles are perfect for sharing since they’re big enough for two people. The best part about them is that they taste amazing on their own or can be dressed up with strawberries and chocolate syrup.
Waffles are often thought of as breakfast food, but they can be eaten at any time of the day if done properly. For those who don’t know how to make them, here’s an easy-to-read and understand recipe that will help you out immensely.
To create chocolate waffles all you have to do is:
- Mix together some flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl
- Add eggs, buttermilk, water, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract to the bowl
- Mix well
- Cook them in a waffle iron for 5 minutes or until browned
- Serve with your choice of toppings (such as chocolate syrup or strawberries)
If you do decide to dress them up, though, don’t add the strawberries until just before serving so that they don’t become overly soggy.
You can find an awesome, full recipe over at The Salty Marshmallow’s website where they also include helpful photos and tips & tricks.
We’ve mentioned waffles, but what about dessert? Who are we kidding, both are sweet, even if one of them is literally screaming “breakfast.”
Well, if you’re not into that type of thing (eating sweets for breakfast), then why not try this amazing hot chocolate cake roll instead? It’s not like you can’t eat the cake for breakfast if you want to.
This is another simple recipe, so it’s perfect for when you feel like something sweet but don’t have the time to make anything too complicated
It does involve baking and making a sauce from scratch, but that shouldn’t intimidate anyone who has experience in either of those fields.
This is a fun way to end your meal or share with the one you love. The treat has a light and fluffy texture perfect for chocoholics who are looking for something extra delicious after their meal.
Plus, it’s simple to make and only needs an hour in the oven for baking.
To get started on making these glorious goodies all you have to do is:
- Mix together some flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a bowl
- Add an egg
- Add melted butter
- Stir in boiling water
- Spread it out onto parchment paper
- Cover with powdered sugar
- Cook at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes
- Once they’re finished cooking roll them up in the parchment paper
- Let them cool for 10 minutes before eating
You can take a look at the full recipe over at Will Cook For Smiles where you can also find a lot of handy photos and tips.
The next yummy recipe is a bourbon chocolate cupcake. This is another great dessert for those who love the taste of chocolate and alcohol.
It’s a great way to melt away your loved one’s stress after a hard day at work or school. These tasty treats also make great gifts if you put them in some festive Valentine’s Day boxes for your sweetheart.
It sounds like a lot, but making them is actually quite simple. This recipe only takes about 20 minutes for the preparation and another 25 for cooking.
Here’s what you’ll need to do to make perfect cupcakes for your Valentine’s Day date:
- Cream together some butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Add an egg and vanilla extract while mixing on medium speed for 5 minutes or until it becomes fluffy.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, bourbon, baking powder, salt, and baking soda into the mixture while beating at low speed.
- When it starts becoming thick add milk slowly until you get a smooth consistency.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before pouring batter into cupcake molds.
- Put them in the oven for about 25 minutes or until they pass the toothpick test.
- Remove from oven when done and let cool for 10 minutes before icing them up
Visit Will Cook For Smiles to learn how to mix together the ingredients and bake them into one of the most creative edible Valentine’s Day gifts you’ve laid eyes upon.
This tasty cupcake recipe will definitely impress anyone who tries it out because it has a unique flavor that can’t be found in similar products on the market today.
Here’s another chocolate treat for those who are looking for something sweet to stuff their faces with. These brownies have a unique flavor that combines pumpkin puree and cocoa powder.
This is perfect for people who aren’t vegan or lactose-intolerant because it contains eggs, butter, and milk which gives it an incredible taste.
The flavor becomes even better if you replace the eggs with mayonnaise instead.
The mixture only takes about 7 minutes to make before putting in the oven for 20 minutes at 300 degrees F.
It’s recommended not to use paper liners when baking these tasty treats because they might stick to the pan making them harder to eat later on.
If you do use liners add a little oil before putting in the mixture to prevent sticking.
Here’s a brief description of the steps you’ll need to take to make this awesome Valentine’s day dessert.
- Combine together melted butter, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, vanilla extract into a bowl and mix
- Add pumpkin puree and eggs while continuing beating until it becomes thick and smooth
- Pour batter into baking pan and smooth out with a spatula
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes at 300 degrees F or until a toothpick inserted comes out cleanly
- Let cool for about 5 minutes
- Slice into squares and serve with your Valentine.
This makes for a great homemade edible gift since it tastes so good people will be tempted to eat them right away.
Visit The Cookie Rookie to find out all of the steps needed to make this tasty pumpkin brownie recipe.
If you’re going out for Valentine’s Day dinner, a great way to impress your date is to give them some tasty wine-infused chocolates.
These treats are easy to make if you have the right ingredients and follow the instructions closely. The recipe makes about 16 pieces of mouthwatering chocolate truffles that will leave everyone who tries it wanting more.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this great chocolaty experience.
- One cup of red wine
- One cup of condensed milk
- 500g of dark chocolate
- 500g of white chocolate
- Half a cup of heavy cream or coconut cream if you’re vegan
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla
- (Optional) Half a teaspoon of espresso powder
- A quarter cup of red wine (make sure it’s a good wine)
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Cocoa powder
Once you have all ingredients ready, it’s time to boast your cooking skills. Just follow these steps to create a perfect dessert for your Valentine’s Day date.
- Combine together red wine, condensed milk, and white chocolate in a pot over low heat until melted
- Allow the mixture to cool down before adding dark chocolate pieces for about 5 minutes until combined thoroughly
- Remove from saucepan and transfer into the refrigerator until chilled enough to roll into balls with your hands
- Roll into desired size balls and coat them with extra cocoa powder or sprinkles for an added effect
- Place onto a serving tray if you have one available along with some toothpicks so people can easily pick them up
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve
This is perfect for people looking for some rich chocolate with a hint of red wine flavor.
You can also substitute red wine with water instead if you don’t want to use alcohol for religious reasons or personal preference.
If you want more details about how you can create this incredible Valentine’s day dessert, make sure to check out Dessert For Two’s full recipe!
This is another creation that works great as an edible gift, but it can also be given as decoration on top of cupcakes.
All you have to do is buy a bag of mini Reese’s peanut butter cups, a bag of mini Oreos, and an optional bag of raspberries.
Just add Reese’s cups and Oreos in separate layers on top of wax paper or aluminum foil and add some raspberry pieces in between if desired.
Finally, wrap up your gift by covering it with clear plastic wrap so people can easily see what they’re getting when they open it up!
Here are two different versions that you can make using this awesome recipe:
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Nachos – For this version, all you’ll need is a 16 oz bag of mini Reese’s peanut butter cups, a 12 oz package of mini Oreo cookies, and a 12 oz bag of raspberries (optional).
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Nachos with Heath Topping – The only difference in this version is the use of a 16 oz bag of mini Reese’s peanut butter cups, a 12 oz package of mini Oreo cookies, and a 16 oz jar or container of Heath bars that have been roughly chopped into small pieces.
This makes for an awesome treat since it tastes so great and gives everyone who tries it something to be happy about.
If you want to find out how much time and effort goes into creating these chocolaty treats, check out Delish’s full recipe.
This mango Mastani is an incredible edible Valentine’s Day gift, seeing as it tastes heavenly and your date is definitely going to ask for seconds.
The Mastani is a dessert drink that originated in Pune, and it’s basically a combination of thick milkshake and ice cream.
Here’s what you need to make it:
- Half a cup of mango pulp or puree (freshly made)
- One cup of milk (whole milk is best)
- One tablespoon of sugar (add more if you like your drinks on the sweeter side)
- A few pieces of chopped pistachios for garnishing the top (optional)
- Whipped cream to garnish the top (optional)
It’s worth mentioning that you’ll need to get a can of mango pulp and mix it together with 1 cup of chilled milk, ¼ tsp cardamom powder, and 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream before getting started.
Next, you’ll have to mix all ingredients in a blender for about 10 seconds and serve it in 2 small glasses.
There’s also an optional garnish that you can add on top or mix into the drink itself: half a cup of whipped cream, chopped pistachios (amount depends on your preference), and sliced almonds.
You can also garnish with whipped cream and some chopped pistachios if desired. If you want to get even fancier, add some rose petals for an extra romantic touch! This tasty drink enhances the flavor of sweet mango.
Just be careful because these will add extra calories!
If you want to get more details about this incredible drink, check out Dassana’s Veg Recipes.
This is another drink everyone will be happy to receive as an edible gift since it tastes so sweet and chocolaty.
The recipe for this Valentine’s Day drink is simple, but it does require that you have all the ingredients handy.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- One part vanilla vodka
- One part white chocolate liqueur (something like Godiva or White Dove)
- Two parts coffee liqueur (like Kahlua)
- Two scoops of chocolate ice cream
- Whipped cream for garnish (optional)
- Some cocoa powder for garnish (optional)
Furthermore, you’ll also need 2 martini glasses – one will be used as a mold to freeze the other one in, so make sure they match up perfectly by using some water or pouring some oil on them beforehand so they won’t stick together when freezing.
This makes a great treat because the combo of ingredients results in a rich and creamy flavor that people will love.
Start off by adding two scoops of chocolate ice cream to a blender along with one part vanilla vodka, one part white chocolate liqueur, and two parts coffee liqueur.
Once the mixture is blended until smooth, you’ll want to serve it in martini glasses that have been rimmed with some cocoa powder or sprinkled with some whipped cream on top.
If you’re not sure how much of each ingredient to get for this tasty drink, check out My Baking Addiction’s full recipe.
These are another perfect treat for anyone who loves the combination of cherries and chocolate – especially when they’re blended together in such an amazing way.
The recipe for this chocolate bark is pretty simple, and you’ll be happy to know that it calls for ingredients most people already have lying around the house:
This snack is pretty easy to make, though it does require a bit more time in the oven.
- To get started, you’ll want to set one tray of your oven on low heat and another tray on medium heat with the door slightly open in the oven.
- Then place one bag of white chocolate chips on the lower temperature tray inside your oven for about 5 minutes before removing them so they can cool off for around 5 minutes.
- Next, you’ll have to melt these down by placing them in a bowl that has been placed into another filled with boiling water.
- You’ll then need to mix this until it’s smooth before laying down some parchment paper on a flat surface and coating the parchment in chocolate using either a spoon or some kind of tool.
- Once this is finished, you’ll need to coat the strawberries with chocolate next by placing them face-down in the bowl filled with melted chocolate and then lifting them out with a fork when they’re covered.
- Then place these onto your parchment paper that’s been coated in chocolate and add some chopped nuts for an extra layer of flavor if desired before repeating this step with another bag of white chocolate chips and topping it all off with some dark chocolate chips.
- Finally, leave these snacking chocolates in your refrigerator overnight (or for at least 5 hours) so they can harden up slightly before serving and enjoy!
This makes a great treat for anyone who loves chocolate bark, cherries, or both because the flavors are so rich and delicious.
For more details on how to make this Valentine’s Day chocolate bark, be sure to check out A Spicy Perspective’s full recipe.
This rich and flavorful treat is perfect to make for a loved one on any occasion, but especially Valentine’s Day!
To get started with this skillet cookie recipe, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (if you can’t find any that says “crunchy” on the jar, it’s probably best to buy some)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
Once these ingredients are ready, you’ll need to take the following steps to create a delicious skillet cookie for your Valentine’s Day date.
- Mix them together in a bowl and then add in two eggs and one teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Then stir everything together until it’s smooth before adding in 3/4 cup all-purpose flour and stirring everything once more.
- Next, you’ll need to heat up some peanut oil in a skillet on medium heat before pouring the cookie dough into the pan.
- Now you’ll want to wait for this mixture to turn golden brown before flipping it with a spatula and cooking it on its other side until it’s golden as well.
- Remove this skillet-cooked treat from your skillet and place it on some paper towels or waxed paper so some of the extra oil can drain off.
- Then cut it into wedges while warm, top each wedge with ice cream, drizzle chocolate syrup over everything, and enjoy!
This is one of those recipes that might take more steps than some people are capable of handling – but that just means there are more gifts to be shared!
For more details on how to make this Valentine’s Day skillet cookie, don’t miss Gimme Some Oven’s extensive recipe.
This decadent chocolate fondue is the perfect treat to serve at Valentine’s Day parties for just about any occasion, but it makes an especially good edible Valentine’s Day gift.
To get started with this recipe, you’ll need to have everything ready in one or two separate bowls depending on how much time you have before serving your guests.
- 3 cups white sugar
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 10 ounces of dark chocolate chips (look for baking chocolate that doesn’t contain cocoa butter if possible)
Once these ingredients are prepared, you’ll need the following to create the perfect chocolate fondue for dipping fruit and other tasty treats.
- In a saucepan, mix together sugar and evaporated milk over medium heat until it comes to a boil.
- Then add in dark chocolate chips and stir everything together until the chocolate is smooth and creamy, taking care not to burn the mixture as you stir.
- Once this fondue is ready for dipping, pour it into a bowl and serve with your favorite fruit or other bite-sized snacks!
This recipe makes enough for about four servings so it’s perfect for sharing with just one other person or even serving at a party of two.
For more details on how to make Valentine’s Day chocolate fondue, check out Bless This Mess Please’s simple instructions.
For the fruit lover in your life, this s’mores dessert board is an incredibly easy way to show them you care.
To start this treat, gather together graham crackers, milk chocolate bars, and marshmallows.
- Then take a glass jar or similarly-sized container and pack it tightly with all three ingredients – but save the biggest chunks of chocolate for last so they don’t melt into everything else.
- Next, you’ll want to take a length of twine and tie it around the top of the jar.
- Finally, attach a simple tag with instructions on how to best enjoy this edible Valentine’s Day gift.
- Be sure to include that the marshmallows should be roasted over an open flame before being added to the sweet treat inside.
- Then just use adhesive labels or some other creative method to label each section of your treats by writing out “graham cracker,” “chocolate square,” and “marshmallow.”
Be sure to also include cooking directions if necessary because anyone who receives this tasty edible Valentine’s Day gift will need to know exactly how to heat it up!
For more details on this s’mores dessert board, check out Number 2 Pencil’s example.
Boards are incredibly easy to use if you want to give your edible gifts a great visual boost. And it makes sense, too! Just look at the picture above and tell me you don’t like what you see.
This Valentine’s Day pancake board is actually a pretty simple thing to put together and it can be enjoyed in just about any situation, whether with friends and family or all alone.
To get started, you’ll need the following:
- Pancake mix (the kind that only requires hot water!
- Hot cocoa packets (or similarly-sized single-serving packages of chocolate)
- Marshmallows (miniature ones work best!)
- Heart-shaped cookie cutter (or anything else you might have on hand that can cut out heart shapes!)
- Heart-themed stickers or labels for earmarking sections of your pancake board.
Once these ingredients are ready to go, you won’t have to wait long before enjoying this yummy edible Valentine’s Day gift!
Simply start by preparing a classic pancake recipe according to the directions on the box.
Then, begin layering your ingredients together in a wood board or cutting board that will be large enough to hold all of your pancakes.
Start with a layer of plain pancakes followed up by cocoa powder, miniature marshmallows, and finally another layer of plain cakes.
Be sure to use a heart-shaped cookie cutter (or other improvise – like using a shot glass!) to cut out cute shapes from each pancake before serving for an added touch of sweetness!
Make sure to create a neat arrangement and even spacing between each layer on the board and don’t forget to label your heart-shaped pancakes before handing them out as tasty Valentine’s Day gifts.
For more details on this pancake board, check out The Baker Mama’s sweet instructions.
When it comes to edible Valentine’s Day gifts, this French toast board is a bit different from the pancake board because you actually cook your ingredients together rather than layering them up on a large cutting board or wood piece.
- French toast
- Heart-shaped cookie cutter (optional, but heart shapes would go great for Valentine’s Day)
- Red food coloring (optional)
Note that some varieties of french toast recipes do not require eggs, but we advise that you check the recipe you chose and follow its instructions anyway just in case!
- Prepare your favorite french toast recipe according to the recipe’s instructions.
- After allowing it to fully cook, remove your french toast from the pan and allow it to cool for a few minutes before taking on the next step.
- Then, use a cookie cutter or sharp object (such as an actual heart-shaped cookie cutter) to cut out shapes in your french toast!
- Carefully separate these cute shapes from one another
- Bake them for about 5 minutes or until they’re browned and crispy (you can skip the last step if you’ve already cooked your toast to perfection)
- Once this step is complete, you’ll be ready to assemble your tasty edible Valentine’s Day gift!
- Start by arranging each slice of french toast onto its own plate (and don’t forget the syrup!) before topping with whipped cream and a single cherry, if desired.
In addition to these steps, make sure to grab plenty of toothpicks or skewers for holding your french toast together as it’s still hot from the oven.
For more details on how to make this tasty treat, check out The Baker Mama’s instructions.
This raspberry bundt cake with cream cheese glaze from I Heart Naptime is a delicious and beautiful looking edible Valentine’s Day gift that will be a hit with all of your friends and family this year!
This edible Valentine’s day treat will definitely be a pleasant surprise for your guests and they’ll be sure to find it delicious when they take a bite.
We’re pretty sure that everyone will come asking for seconds after tasting this treat, but don’t take our word for it!
Probably the best part about this raspberry bundt cake with cream cheese glaze is that it’s not too hard to make so you have plenty of time to get your ingredients together for this edible Valentine’s Day gift!
Below you’ll find a list of ingredients required to make a raspberry bundt cake in no time:
- A quarter cup of salted butter
- Four ounces of cream cheese
- Three tablespoons of milk
- One teaspoon of vanilla or vanilla extract
- About one cup of powdered sugar (adjust to taste)
Note that some variations of cream cheese icing recipes don’t include powdered sugar, but this particular recipe does.
Therefore, make sure to follow the recipe’s specific instructions if you’re using a different cream cheese icing recipe.
This raspberry bundt cake with cream cheese glaze is sure to be an awesome edible Valentine’s Day gift idea for friends and family this year, but don’t forget to add your personal touch by decorating it in your own way!
So get started and see what kind of edible Valentine’s Day gift your friends and family will love this year!
Perhaps you’re not the biggest fan of cooking and baking, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make your own edible Valentine’s Day gift to surprise your friends or family members!
This homemade mints recipe from Busy Mommy is super easy to follow so it should only take you around 15 minutes to get all of your ingredients together.
It’s always a nice gesture to give your friends and family members homemade Valentine’s Day gifts instead of store bought ones because you know they’ll really appreciate it.
OK, so let’s get started on this recipe! You’ll need the following ingredients before beginning:
- One cup of powdered sugar, sifted
- Four tablespoons of cocoa powder
- Two teaspoons of vegetable oil
- One teaspoon of peppermint extract
- Six to eight drops of red or pink food coloring
Note that this recipe is enough to make about 60 mints, so if you’re making them for friends and family members it may be wise to double the recipe.
Once your ingredients are ready, follow these steps:
- Combine your powdered sugar and cocoa powder together in a large bowl.
- Then, add your vegetable oil and peppermint extract to the mixture before stirring until everything is well combined.
- You’ll then need to stir in your desired amount of food coloring (make sure not to use too much).
If you’ve made this recipe before you’ll know that the color will lighten up once you add in the food coloring, so if you’re wanting to achieve a specific shade of pink it’s best to use your judgment on how much food coloring needs to be added.
If you want even more details about this recipe or how to make these homemade mints, check out Busy Mommy’s instructions for making this tasty treat.
If you’re looking for a simple but sweet edible Valentine’s Day gift idea, you’ll need to look no further than this homemade hot chocolate jar!
This is the perfect recipe if you want to make an easy DIY edible Valentine’s Day gift for family members or friends because it doesn’t require too many additional ingredients.
So let’s begin!
One of the first things you’ll need to do is print out this recipe for your convenience, or make sure that the screen won’t go off while you read it on your phone.
After you have your recipe ready, it’s time to gather together the items in the list below.
- One large jar with a lid (a mason jar works great for this)
- Two cups of milk or milk alternative(use half skim and half regular milk to make the recipe healthier)
- About one hundred and fifty mini marshmallows
- One or two of your favorite Valentine’s Day chocolates (optional)
Alright, so you have the recipe and all the ingredients ready, so now it’s time to start assembling everything together.
- First, empty out the jar you’re going to be using for this homemade hot chocolate.
- Then, add in about half a cup of mini marshmallows.
- Next, pour in one cup of milk and seal the jar tightly with the lid.
After you’ve done this, shake up your jar to evenly distribute all of your ingredients before opening it back up and adding in another half a cup of mini marshmallows along with about one cup of milk.
And that’s all there is to making this tasty treat!
Put the Valentine’s Day chocolates in the jar if you wish, seal it up, and throw in some spoons to make this DIY edible Valentine’s Day gift even better. You can give these to friends or family members for a sweet surprise that they’ll love!
If you need more in-detail instructions on how to craft this tasty Valentine’s day treat, check out Foodal’s extensive recipe.
If you’re looking for an edible Valentine’s Day gift for your partner or spouse, you’ll definitely want to try these delicious champagne cupcakes.
You’ll first need to print off this recipe on some cardstock so that you have it ready to go, and then gather together the ingredients needed.
You can find all of the ingredients needed and the instructions for how to make this treat on Life, Love and Sugar.
However, there is one important note if you want to make these yummy cupcakes; it’s very important that you do not open up the champagne before you finish baking these delicious Valentine’s day treats!
If you haven’t opened up the bottle of champagne, then it should still be carbonated and you’ll get that fizzy texture in your cupcakes that will make them taste great.
Pie is an excellent Valentine’s Day gift for your sweetheart because it tastes great, looks delicious, and is a simple yet thoughtful gift you can give to the person that means the most to you.
This recipe for a Valentine pie from A Pretty Life in The Suburbs makes a tasty treat that your special someone will love!
However, there are a few things you’ll need to keep in mind before you make this amazing Valentine’s Day gift – one of the most important things is that the cherries are not pitted.
So make sure to either pit the cherries before assembling this tasty treat, or try to find canned, pitted cherries at your local supermarket before starting to put everything together.
Besides that one key detail, the recipe for this Valentine’s day pie is straightforward and easy to follow, so be sure to check it out if you’re looking for an edible gift idea.
Here’s what you’ll need for the pie crust:
- 2 cups of flour
- Half a tablespoon of salt
- 2/3 cup of shortening lard
- A quarter cup of water
For the filling, you can either create your own homemade one from whole cherries, or you could buy canned, pitted ones, which will greatly simplify your work.
Alternatively, you could buy one can of cherry pie filling and be done with it in no time.
That’s it! Now head over to the recipe for this tasty Valentine’s day treat on A Pretty Life in The Suburbs to find out how to assemble all of these ingredients together to make this gourmet pie!
You’ll be surprised by how delicious this homemade Valentine’s Day gift is.
For this Valentine’s day gift idea, I wanted to find something that could be an edible gift but was also easy enough to make with kids.
I found these adorable “You complete me” heart cookies on The Decorated Cookie’s website, and knew right away they would make a great DIY Valentine’s Day gift for my loved ones.
These cookies are adorably simple and absolutely delicious.
Here’s what you’ll need to create these absolutely adorable Valentine’s day baked goods:
- Cookie dough
- Heart cookie cutter
- Red and pink food coloring
- Rubber bands
- Red and pink sprinkles
- Decorating bags and decorating tips (sizes 4 and 5)
The recipe for this tasty treat can be found on The Decorated Cookie’s website if you want to make these cute Valentine’s Day cookies with your kids or loved ones.
This is a great gift idea because it tastes delicious, gives you an excuse to spend quality time with your significant other, and is one more way for you to show your loved ones how much you care about them on this special holiday.
If you’re expecting a lot of guests this year, make sure to bake more of these treats. That way, you won’t be taken by surprise when the treats disappear faster than you’ve anticipated.
If you’re looking for a sweet but spicy treat that’s perfect to surprise your loved one with on Valentine’s Day, then you’ll definitely want to consider making this Sweet Cinnamon Butter from The Recipe Rebel.
This is a really simple recipe and it tastes great. This sweet cinnamon butter goes well when served with toast or bagels, so it’s ideal for breakfast, but it also makes a great dessert choice.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this spicy and sweet treat:
- 1 cup of butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 3 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- Icing bags and tips (optional)
To make this tasty Valentine’s day gift, do the following:
- Mix the butter and honey together until smooth.
- Then add powdered sugar and cinnamon to make a thick but spreadable mixture.
This recipe yields about 10 servings of two tablespoons each, so you can take this amount and multiply it by however many people you’ll be serving on Valentine’s Day (don’t forget to increase the amount if you’re expecting company).
If you want to serve the butter like a cake frosting, slice it and place each layer on top of one another.
Add some heart sprinkles and ta-da! This is definitely one of those recipes that will make your loved ones feel special because it’s so tasty as well as thoughtful.
Finding an edible treat that brings color to the table is always a good idea because it will add some variety and fun to your Valentine’s Day celebration.
One of my favorite edible treats brings color to the table, and this tasty homemade confetti looks great on top of cupcakes or other desserts.
This is really simple and quick to make, and it’s a great idea for anyone who loves sweet treats.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this edible confetti for your Valentine’s Day party:
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar (white)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of finely grated lemon zest (yellow, optional)
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder (red and pink, optional)
- 1/4 cup of dairy-free white chocolate chips (white)
- Sprinkles (any color or shape you like – optional )
- Icing bags and tips (optional)
To make this confetti, do the following:
- Mix together the cocoa powder, sugar, and lemon zest in a large bowl
- Stir in the white chocolate chips to create a mixture that holds together when squeezed into your hand
- Toss sprinkles into the confetti and mix until evenly coated
If you want to add some Valentine’s Day flair, use different-sized heart-shaped sprinkles to make your confetti really stand out.
If you’re expecting a large crowd on Valentine’s Day, then you’ll definitely want to double or triple the size of this recipe.
Just make sure you have enough confetti for all your guests before they start arriving.
If you’re looking for a twist on an old classic, then these Valentine’s Day pretzels are just the recipe to surprise your loved one with this year.
This is considered an edible treat that brings color to the table, and it’s really sweet to look at while also tasting really good.
Here’s what you need to make these chocolate-covered pretzels.
- A thin wooden dowel (optional but recommended)
- 1 bag of thin pretzels or pretzel sticks
- 1 cup of white candy melts
- Red food coloring (gel works best)
- Vanilla extract for sprinkling on top of the candy coating before drying (optional)
It doesn’t matter if you use pretzel rods or pretzel sticks, though I would recommend using thicker ones so that your flowers have a harder time falling off.
If you do choose to use thinner ones, then slice them in half so they’re sturdier. Then cut the dowel into pieces that are about two inches or so, and start threading your pretzels onto the wooden pieces.
Lay them out on a baking sheet – make sure you grease it first – and leave them to dry overnight.
To make this pretzel treat perfect for Valentine’s Day, take the steps below.
- Stick each pretzel onto a new wooden dowel (optional)
- Mix together three parts white candy melts with one part red food coloring in a microwave-safe bowl
- Heat at 30-second increments until all ingredients have melted and combined together well (add vanilla extract to taste if you like it)
- Dip each pretzel into the candy mixture and allow them to dry on wax paper before serving
This is definitely one of the best edible Valentine’s Day gifts to give to your sweetheart. If you need a step-by-step recipe with photos and other helpful tips, make sure to check it on Wilton’s website.
If you’re looking for an edible treat that brings color to the table, then this chocolate heart dessert recipe from Daisies And Pie might be just what you need.
It’s easy enough that anyone can make it, and it will surely impress your Valentine with its presentation while also tasting really good at the same time.
It’s one of the best edible Valentine’s Day gifts for your sweetheart.
Below you’ll find a list of all the ingredients you’ll need to make this chocolate heart treat.
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- Edible silver marker (optional)
- A drizzle of melted dark chocolate (optional)
This is yet another recipe that doesn’t require any cooking or baking, making it easy enough for anyone to follow.
- Start by melting about half a cup of white chocolate chips in the microwave at 30-second increments until they’re smooth and creamy.
- Then allow them to cool down for about 10 minutes so they don’t melt the remaining white chocolate when added. After that, stir in some red food coloring to create a pink mixture before adding in more white chocolate.
- Stir until evenly combined and smooth, then transfer the mixture to a piping bag (or ziplock bag). If you don’t have either of these, then make sure to use some kind of small spoon or spatula.
- Pipe the candy mixture into two symmetrical hearts on top of wax paper. Then allow them to dry overnight before serving.
- If you like, you can drizzle melted dark chocolate over them for a more festive presentation.
Just make sure the heart halves match up perfectly if you want a clean look. You can also write any message with an edible silver marker for added Valentine’s Day flair – again, make sure they match up!
This is one of the best edible Valentine’s Day gifts that you can make with your children for their friends or classmates – and it tastes really good, too!
Since the recipe involves using strawberries, make sure that you don’t serve it to someone with a severe strawberry allergy.
You will need a small bowl, a whisk or fork, and some ingredients for this strawberry Valentine chew mix.
- 1 (12 ounce) package of fresh strawberries
- 1 (10 ounce) jar of marshmallow creme
- A dash of vanilla extract
- 3 to 4 drops red food coloring (if desired)
This recipe takes about 10 minutes to prepare, but an hour to dry. So if you’re pressed for time on Valentine’s Day morning, then this might not be ideal unless you can set it up overnight.
- Rinse strawberries thoroughly under cool water until there are no visible bits of dirt left on them.
- Cut off the green tops of the strawberries, then cut each strawberry into about four pieces – you’ll want to stick with fairly small pieces so that they dry properly.
- Stir in marshmallow creme until strawberries are evenly coated with it, then add a dash of vanilla extract and two to three drops red food coloring for color (optional).
- Make sure to use the full amount of vanilla extract because this is what gives it its distinctive flavor, but be careful not to overdo the red food coloring since it strong enough as it is already .
- Once everything is fully mixed together, allow your mixture to sit at room temperature for an hour before serving.
- After that, package this up as one of the best edible Valentine’s Day gifts with a festive ribbon, maybe as part of a care package for someone special.
And there you go! These are some of the best edible Valentine’s Day gifts that you can give your sweetheart this February 14th. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Here’s another one that you can make in just under an hour, and it is guaranteed to be a hit if your Valentine loves chocolate!
This delicious recipe takes about 30 minutes to prepare and around 20-25 minutes to bake, but an additional hour or two to cool before you package it up as one of the best edible Valentine’s Day gifts.
And before you ask, no, these cookies do not resemble turtles. Okay, maybe a bit, but they’re not designed to look like turtles!
You will need a medium-sized bowl, a mixing spoon or fork, and the following ingredients.
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Now that you have the ingredients all prepared, follow the recipe over at Sally’s Baking Addiction if you want these treats to be ready in no time!
What makes these special? These chocolate turtle cookies taste absolutely delicious because they’re made with real cocoa and melted chocolate.
It’s kind of like getting to enjoy your favorite candy bars in cookie form! Be careful not to overbake them though since that can dry out the inside. This recipe should yield about two dozen servings.
Once you’ve prepared this recipe, package up your chocolate turtle cookies as one of the best edible Valentine’s Day gifts for your sweetheart with some festive cellophane wrap and a red ribbon.
And there you have it! These are some of the best edible Valentine’s Day gifts out there, and they’re easy to make at home. Have a happy Valentine’s Day!
Fruit cakes are popular around the holiday season, but some fruit cake recipes can take several days to put together.
This recipe from A Beautiful Plate is easy to make in just over an hour, and it has the added benefit of being one of the best edible Valentine’s Day gifts for your sweetheart because it tastes absolutely scrumptious!
- 1 cup all-purpose or cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
To make the fruitcake, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease and flour a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- In one bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, baking soda, and salt using a whisk.
- Set this mixture aside for later use.
- If you’re feeling ambitious, you can also add in 1 cup of chopped nuts here since that’s an important part of how this recipe goes together properly.
- In another bowl melt the butter then stir in sugar until it dissolves.
- Next, pour the melted butter and sugar into your dry mixture; stir it all together until you get a thick batter.
- Once everything is combined, fold in the raisins, dates, cherries, and pineapple (if you like).
- After this, pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for around one hour or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
While waiting for your fruit cake to cool, soak some wooden skewers in water so they don’t burn when you use them as decoration.
This will let you stick them into your fruitcake to serve it easily to whoever gets this tasty treat as one of the best edible Valentine’s Day gifts!
When it’s finished cooling after about an hour, get the skewers and slide them into your fruitcake on different sides.
This will allow it to be hung up as a cute decoration while you enjoy some slices of how it turned out!
When people think of chocolate and cherries together, they often think of chocolate-covered cherries, but this recipe goes one step further by using fresh cherries in these chocolate cherry brownies.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate chips (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
This recipe should yield about 30 servings, so this would be one of the best edible Valentine’s Day gifts that also serves quite a bit!
To start making these chocolate cherry brownies, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease and flour an 8 x 8-inch baking pan then set it aside for later use.
- In a large saucepan over low heat melt together the butter, sugar, cocoa, salt, and baking soda.
- Make sure you stir everything constantly or else some parts will clump up instead of mix properly.
- When everything is melted together transfer your mixture to another bowl. Stir in your eggs, pecans, and vanilla extract then spread this into your prepared baking pan.
- Now top with a whole single can of pitted cherries with juice, arranged so the fruit sticks up over the brownies.
- Bake for around 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
These chocolate cherry brownies will turn out even more scrumptious if you serve them topped off with some whipped cream!
If you need more details, or even helpful photos to guide you along the baking process, make sure not to miss Plain Chicken’s extensive recipe!
If you ever make desserts, coconut is one of those flavors that always pairs well with other things like chocolate and caramel. This cake inspired by Sally’s Baking Addiction proves it!
You’ll definitely be in the center of attention if you bring this soft coconut cake to the table at your Valentine’s day party, either for your friends or for your significant other.
What makes this treat so great is the soft texture of the cake and the gooey frosting, as well as how it’s not too sweet.
- One 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- A teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch (cornflour)
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit then line two 8-inch round cake pans with parchment paper on the bottom. Grease them a bit first if they don’t have a nonstick coating.
You’ll also want to sprinkle some all-purpose flour over the same pans before placing the parchment paper in so that it sticks better later on when you pour in your batter.
Set these aside for now since we’re going to focus on the ingredients needed for your coconut cake next.
- 4 egg whites at room temperature
- 3/4 cup buttermilk (1/2 cup milk + 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, let it sit for 5 minutes)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For this recipe you’ll need an additional bowl and a whisk as well as some measuring cups and spoons:
Your stand mixer would also be great to use for this treat since you will want to mix up all of the wet ingredients first before adding in dry ones.
Make sure you sift your flour into a separate bowl first too! If you don’t have either tool then simply use a regular mixing bowl.
- First, add in your sugar and cream it with the butter until it’s light and fluffy
- Next add in your eggs one at a time, mixing well between each addition
- Now pour in the buttermilk, vanilla extract, coconut milk, and coconut extract
- Make sure everything is mixed properly before you begin adding some flour mixture for this next part
- Take about 1/3 of the flour mixture and pour it into your wet ingredients slowly while mixing thoroughly
- Repeat with another third then finish off with the last bit of dry ingredients, stirring all the way through until there are no more lumps left to be seen
- Pour batter into prepared cake pans then place them both inside your oven on the bottom rack
- Bake for around 30-40 minutes until a toothpick inserted near the center of the cake comes out clean
- Cool completely on a wire rack before frosting and serving, this should take around half an hour to an hour depending on how fast you go about it
- Make sure you also top off with some fresh fruit or even a drizzle of chocolate
If you want more detailed instructions along with helpful photos then make sure to check out Sally’s Baking Addiction for a detailed recipe!
If you’re a chocolate lover, this truffle recipe is definitely going to be the best edible Valentine’s gift you can give your significant other!
What makes it even better is that it doesn’t have any eggs in it so there are no worries about giving some to those with egg allergies.
It just takes around 40 minutes from start to finish and is perfect as a standalone dessert or as an ice cream topping!
For this chocolate truffle recipe, all of the ingredients need to be whisked together except for the dark chocolate chips since they will be melted at a later point.
You’ll want something on hand like a double boiler but if you don’t have one then you can easily make one using a glass bowl and a saucepan.
- Separate the chocolate mixture in two bowls. One of them will contain cocoa powder while the other doesn’t
- First add in 2 tablespoons of water to your double boiler or saucepan with chocolate chips inside it, making sure they’re all covered by the water at all times.
- As soon as steam starts forming, remove from heat then carefully mix in your vanilla extract into this melted chocolate mixture before adding in your remaining mixture that doesn’t have any cocoa powder in it yet
- Add just enough milk so that you get a smooth truffle batter but not too much so that it’s runny at all! If you want to turn these dark chocolate truffles into lighter ones then simply add in some milk chocolate chips instead of dark
- Plop small spoonfuls onto wax paper or into styrofoam to keep them upright while they cool completely.
- You can also just pour them into an airtight container so you don’t have to worry about what shape they come out as!
For really detailed instructions along with helpful photos, make sure to check out Betty Crocker’s website for the complete recipe.
If you’re looking for a more kid-friendly treat that still has that delicious Valentine’s Day flavor then this is definitely it!
It’s not nearly as difficult to make as it may seem and you only need the 4 main ingredients.
- Rice Krispie cereal
- Red food coloring
Now here’s what you’ll need to do to make these Rice Krispie treat hearts in just about no time!
- You’ll want to begin by lining a 13×9 pan with some parchment paper for this particular step in your recipe
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large pot on the stove then add in your bag of mini marshmallows when it’s completely liquid
- Once they’re all evenly melted, add in half of your rice Krispies along with 5-6 drops of red food coloring (or however many you feel is necessary) and mix thoroughly
- Pour mixture into lined pan and press down firmly with either buttered hands or a silicone spatula so that it comes out smooth and even
- Depending on how fast you work, you’ll want to let them sit for either 10 minutes or until they’re completely cooled off
- Once they’re set, remove them from the pan and cut them into heart shapes with a cookie cutter before serving!
If your kids are there while you make these then this is definitely another great edible Valentine’s Day gift idea if they don’t already know about it!
For more detailed instructions along with helpful photos, check out Two Sisters Crafting’s website for a complete recipe, along with photos and tips & tricks.
More Edible Valentine’s Day Gifts
If you’re looking for more inspiration on what edible gift to get (or make) for your loved one this coming Valentine’s Day, we have you covered!
36. Chocolate Ring Pops – Valentine’s Day Edible Gift
Brit + Co made some gorgeous chocolate ring pops just in time for our Valentine’s Day brainstorming. These will not only be so much fun to make and personalize but they’re the best gift for your gal pals. Show them you care with a new edible rock to flaunt.
37. Spicy Chocolate Bark – Edible Valentine’s Day Gift Idea
Foodie Crush went with a beautiful chocolate bark recipe. But this one has a bout of spice intact, which is perfect for the Valentine’s Day spirit. Whether it’s for your beau or your best pal, this one is a winner. You can even add sprinkles if you want to nix the nuts!
38. Airhead Confetti – Valentine’s Day Edible Gift
You can make a pouch of edible confetti to celebrate the day with! How you ask? Well, grab yourself some Airhead candies and then hop on over to Proper to catch all of the details.
39. Nutty Chocolate Toffee Bark – Awesome Valentine’s Day Edible Gift
Bon Appetit went with something that an even larger variety of people will love. This nutty chocolate toffee is a beautiful gift for teachers, coaches, boyfriends, bosses, and more. Great as a thank you or a side gift to your babe’s big surprise, it’s a delicious treat!
40. Rose Marshmallows – Valentine’s Day Desserts
Why not whip up some rose marshmallows for Cupid’s big day? Highlight your coffee or hot chocolate with a few. Or let the kids indulge a bit with them. Check out the recipe over at PopSugar.
41. Mango Passion Jam – Edible Valentine’s Day Gift
Love and Olive Oil went with a jam that would be a great gift for any and all as well. Mango “passion” jam really fits the bill for the holiday and you’ll have fun testing your kitchen skills while making it too. Delicious on scones, toast, and more, it’ll be a hit both as a gift and at the table.
42. Heart S’more Cookies – Valentine’s Day Edible Gift
Who doesn’t love a good s’more anyway? These cookies combine the spirit of the holiday and all of the flavors we love from he indulgent treat. Visit The Cake Blog and sniff our all of the details surrounding its how-to.
43. Chocolate Rose Truffle Spoons – Valentine’s Day Dessert Idea
A Spicy Perspective really whipped up one of the most perfect V-day DIY gifts on the list. These dipping spoons can be wrapped up easily and adorably for the holiday. But most importantly they’re delicious and unique too!
44. Chocolate-Covered Strawberries – Valentine’s Day Edible Gift
These are a classic. Whipping up a batch of chocolate-covered strawberries for anyone you love is always a good idea. PopSugar has a great tutorial on how to get a batch made in no time.
45. Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies – Great Valentine’s Day Gift Idea
Sally’s Baking Addiction knew that red velvet is a popular flavor to run to for Valentine’s Day – because of the color, of course. So, a batch of these chocolate chip red velvet cookies seem like a natural way to celebrate. Check out the details and gift these to your loved ones this year.
46. Popcorn Snack Mix – Valentine’s Day Edible Gift
Creating a batch of snack mix could be a good idea as well. Bag it up for multiple friends and family members to show off your love. You can get the scoop behind this pretty masterpiece over at Julie’s Eats & Treats.
47. Conversation Heart Brownies – Valentine’s Day Gift Idea
A good batch of brownies will make everyone happy too. Of course creating little conversation hearts out of them would be a good idea too. Check out this fun recipe and how-to over at Good Housekeeping.
48. Cake Ball – Valentine’s Day Edible Gift
Eating on a Dime went with cake balls for their edible gift idea. Again, a batch of these can easily be divided and wrapped up nicely for various friends and family. And those sprinkles, for extra festivity, are a must.
49. Raspberry Rose Jam – Valentine’s Day Edible Gift
Here’s another jam that works great as a DIY gift and we found it over at Bon Appetit. Raspberry rose seems like a delicious and unique flavor pairing that everyone will want to try out at brunch this weekend. Again, on scones, toast, and more; scrumptious.
50. M&M Fudge – Valentine’s Day Edible Gift
Finally, over at Creme de la Crumb you’ll find a recipe for this Valentine’s Day inspired M&M fudge. Sweet, festive, and a real treat for the holiday, give a box of this to your parents, sister, or best friends. Yes, you can even make a chocolate version, don’t worry.
Valentine’s Day Gifts – Verdict
All things considered, if Valentine’s Day is your favorite holiday of the year then you’ll definitely want to consider sharing it with your significant other by treating them with delicious gifts on this special day.
The ideas in our guide are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to edible Valentine’s Day gifts, but they’re definitely some of the best ones out there!
Before you attempt any of these, make sure to read through the article thoroughly so you know what’s required of you.
Last, but not least, make sure that the people you’re going to offer these treats don’t have a food allergy at any one of the ingredients you’re going to use. Happy Valentine’s Day!