These easy 3 ingredient Chocolate Truffles are rich and indulgent. These bites are bursting with chocolate flavor and are the perfect addition to your Holiday cookie tray.
Chocolate lovers rejoice! These Chocolate Truffles are an impossibly easy three-ingredient recipe. They are a soft and creamy chocolate bite that will melt in your mouth, releasing all of its deep chocolate flavor.
These Chocolate Truffles are the perfect addition to your Holiday cookie tray and make the best light dessert. A couple of Chocolate Truffles is enough to tame your sweet tooth and satisfy chocolate cravings – all while being a healthier dessert option!
These Chocolate Truffles are actually made without dairy! Creamy rich coconut milk and chocolate melt together for a soft and chocolatey treat that is perfect for those with dairy allergies.
If you want a more traditional version, just swap the coconut milk for heavy cream, and truffles will turn out every bit as delicious.
If you do want a dairy-free version, make sure you are using full-fat coconut milk and dairy-free chocolate.
Chocolate Truffles couldn’t be easier to make. All you have to do is heat up your coconut milk (or cream) and pour it over the chocolate. The coconut milk melts the chocolate and you can whisk it together with the vanilla extract until it is smooth.
Next, just chill the mixture until its set. Pop it in the fridge for a few hours and it is ready to roll. Scoop out some of the chocolate, roll it into a ball and then toss it in cacao powder. The cacao powder keeps the truffles from sticking together and looks beautiful.
Now, all there’s left to do is dig in!
- 8 oz. dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Chop the dark chocolate into small pieces and place in a bowl.
2. Heat the coconut milk on the stovetop until it simmers. Pour it over the chocolate.
3. Add the vanilla and whisk until smooth.
4. Chill the mixture in the fridge until it has set, about 4 hours.
5. Using a metal spoon, scoop out some of the chocolate mixture. Roll it into a ball. Repeat until all of the chocolate has been rolled into truffles.
6. Place the cocoa powder in a shallow dish. Roll the truffles in the cocoa powder, shaking off the excess. Repeat until all of the truffles are coated. Serve. Store extra truffles in a cool dry place.
These simple and elegant Chocolate Truffles are full of chocolate flavor and have a melt in your mouth texture. This simple 3 ingredient recipe means you can have Chocolate Truffles any night of the week! And since they are a healthier dairy-free dessert, you can feel good about eating more than just one.