25 Fabulous Spring Outfits that Deserve Your Attention
Whether you’re headed to the beach or just running errands, these spring outfits will keep you comfortable and stylish. With a variety of colors and styles to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect look for any occasion.
Check out our selection of the best spring outfits we could find online. From pretty dresses and skirts to stylish tops and pants, these trendy pieces will keep you looking fashionable all season long.
Best Casual Spring Outfits to Try This Year
Without keeping you on your toes any longer, here are the top spring outfits we think deserve your attention this season:
1. Floral Silk Shirt with Sneakers and a Short Skirt – Cute Spring Outfits
Since spring is the start of the warm season, and flowers everywhere bloom, this is the perfect outfit to wear. Floral is a huge trend for this year, so why fight it?
There’s no doubt that you’ll be comfortable and cool since the outfit has a casual quality but still makes you look stylish. This floral shirt paired with sneakers can be worn at work or on a shopping day out with the girls.
As far as materials go, we recommend opting for silk over polyester to give your outfit a more natural appearance and allow your skin to breathe, adding an extra degree of comfort while wearing it.
This particular combination of clothes is versatile, unique, and stylish. So there’s no doubt that you will turn heads wherever you go in this outfit.
All you have to do is swap the sneakers with some moderately elegant dress shoes, and you’re good to go. Whether it’s a romantic date or a casual family dinner, this outfit would be perfect.
2. Brightly Colored Blouses with Denim Skirts and Sneakers – Spring Outfits for Women
Since spring is all about the flowers and being bright and colorful, it’s no wonder that colorful outfits never go out of style no matter what year it is.
Just take a look at the combination illustrated above:
- A bright orange blouse
- Deep blue denim skirt
- A pair of plain white sneakers
- A floral-themed purse
This combination is one of the most colorful outfits we’ve seen, especially since the deep blue goes perfectly with orange to create a more complex tone that still fits in with our plans for this year’s fashion trends.
Sure enough, the secret behind this outfit is the contrast between the two colors. So if you want to create a similar effect but don’t like orange or blue, you can try other contrasting colors, such as red and green, or purple and yellow.
3. Parisian Style Outfit with Striped Blouse and Ripped Jeans – Casual Spring Outfit Ideas
This Parisian-style outfit is delightful for sitting on a terrace with a good cup of coffee while reading a book. Or you can wear it when going to an outdoor cafe after work to unwind with friends over good food.
We recommend pairing your striped blouse with ripped jeans because these two pieces are always in vogue.
You won’t need any jewelry or accessories to complete the look. But if you must insist, we recommend a pair of cat-eye glasses and a black beret to pull off the iconic French look.
4. Veiled Shirt with Jeans and White Sneakers – Cute Outfits for Spring
This type of outfit tells the world you’re cute and outgoing. It’s excellent for spring because it’s comfortable and looks good enough to make you feel like a total bombshell without requiring too much effort (because we all know sometimes we don’t feel like putting in the work to look good).
As far as materials go, we recommend that you stick to an oversized shirt like the one illustrated above. And you can pair it with ripped jeans because this combination works well together, especially for big city dwellers.
For shoes, you can wear a pair of white sneakers to add freshness and youthfulness to the outfit while also making it more casual.
This year is all about pastel colors. And the light blue coloring of the entire outfit, together with the white sneakers and hat will make you look like a clear sky on a sunny day.
5. Pastel-Colored Trenchcoat with Cargo Pants and Sneakers – Spring Break Outfits
Wearing large trenchcoats has always been on-trend for spring. They are comfortable, cool, and also act as outerwear.
Complete this look with a pair of cargo pants, pastel-colored sneakers, and maybe a purse to hold your phone if you don’t want to carry it around in your hands.
We love that this outfit is both fashionable and practical – excellent year-round when the weather calls for an oversized trenchcoat.
The lack of wiggle room for colors will limit your ability to pull this outfit off since pastels and whites have always been the go-to choices.
However, if you want to add some vivid, we encourage you to try on something like a bright-red trenchcoat – as long as you pair it with the right shoes.
6. Grey Trenchcoat with Knitted Sweater and High-Waist Jeans – Spring Photo Outfit Ideas
This take on wearing a trenchcoatfeels more mature than the previous entry, especially given the knitted sweater and the heavy use of greys.
Simply said, this is a fashionable trenchcoat with an oversized look and high-waisted jeans that give women more confidence when it comes to wearing pants.
As far as shoes go, you can complete the urban look with plain white sneakers or short-heeled dress shoes. This combo makes it possible to wear the outfit for various occasions.
To make it more youthful, put on a pair of thin-framed glasses and a knitted beanie, especially if you can knit your own spring clothes.
7. Lilac Officewear – Casual Spring Work Outfits
Office environments are often restrictive when it comes to wardrobe choices. But the dress code is pretty much the same in all big corporations.
So if you want to look stylish yet professional and fashionable, try this outfit. It’s easy to put together, as long as you stick to solid colors with no prints or patterns.
A lilac blouse would look lovely with a pair of black pants and simple black heels if you want to pull off a business casual spring outfit look.
Of course, you can replace the lilac with pink, red, pink, grey, or any other color that doesn’t seem too distracting.
Finally, if you want even more comfort on the job (or maybe it’s too cold outside), we recommend throwing on a nice warm cardigan around your shoulders.
8. Pink Pastel with a White Finish – Spring Women Outfits
Women wearing jackets have always had a certain charm. Whether they’re long or short, jackets are one of the best ways for ladies to express their style since most pieces act as both an outerwear item and something that can be worn during colder months.
That’s why cute outfits like the one shown in the picture work well in spring; most people love jackets, but they don’t want to wear anything too thick.
You can pair the jacket with white jeans, a pastel shirt, and white sneakers. If you want to accessorize, you can wear a watch and matching purse.
9. Monochromatic Women’s Spring Outfits
Monochromatic outfits don’t have to be boring if you know how to pull them off. In fact, they can be quitefashionable during springtime.
All you need is a light color palette (whites, beige, pinks, yellows, light blues) because it gives off a spring-like vibe, and it’ll be perfect for the weather.
Then you can freely mix and match different pieces until you create an outfit you’re 100% comfortable with. Besides, if you get bored, you can always switch things up by adding a pop of color with a scarf, hat, or another accessory.
10. Black and Brown – Early Spring Outfits
While not exactly a monochromatic outfit like the one presented earlier, this look is more elegant and subtle, perfect for women who want to be simultaneously professional and stylish.
The outfit consists of a black jacket, brown hat, and a long brown skirt – all these pieces work together to create a cohesive and elegant appearance.
We recommend wearing this outfit to important meetings or when going to dinner with friends or family. And if you want to jazz things up a bit, feel free to add colorful jewelry or other fun accessories when creating outfits for early spring, even floral hair accessories.
For example, you can use chains, necklaces, or watches. But stick to warmer colors, such as gold or brass-colored pieces. And if you like the encrusted stones, go for transparent, yellow, or black ones.
11. Cropped White Jeans and Floral Top – Cute Spring Clothes for Women
Glamour has an amazing selection of outfit inspiration for all of us. And this look rocked by Reese Witherspoon is full of trending pieces. The cropped, white flair jeans and floral top are perfect for springtime.
12. Outdoor Spring Family Photo Outfits
Now that the weather is warming up, it’s the perfect time to take some outdoor photos with your loved ones. If you’re looking for inspiration, here are some spring outfit ideas for family pictures:
- For girls, a pretty sundress or skirt and blouse combo is always a classic choice. Floral prints and pastel colors are perfect for springtime photos. You can also add a cardigan or jacket if there’s a chill in the air.
- For boys, khakis and a button-down shirt always look sharp. Add a sweater or vest if you want to dress it up a bit. A sports coat also looks great for outdoor family photos.
- As for the parents, a nice pair of slacks and a blazer can go a long way. Or, if you want to be more comfortable, try a casual dress or skirt and blouse combo.
13. Chambray Dress with Sneakers – Spring Outfit Ideas
Chambray and denim seem to always be trending. And this look from Styleoholicis just another way to (comfortably) take spring style by storm. Grab a chambray dress and then top off the look with your favorite bag and cozy sneakers.
14. Spring Engagement Photo Outfits
Spring has the perfect weather for getting engaged. Whether you want to wear something sweet and romantic or fun and festive for your engagement announcement photos, we’ve got you covered. Here are some ideas:
- Pretty pastel dress with a floral crown; this is the perfect look for a springtime proposal.
- Flowing white dress with a colorful scarf; this outfit is romantic and ethereal, perfect for an engagement photo session.
- Fun and festive sundress with brightly colored accessories; it works for couples who want their photos to reflect their personality.
- Sleek and modern suit with a pop of color; it’s a fantastic choice for couples who want a more polished look.
- Casual and comfortable outfit like jeans and a t-shirt; it’s is perfect for couples who want their photos to be relaxed and natural.
15. Striped T-shirt Dress and Hat – Spring Dresses Outfit Ideas
Lemon Stripes showed off this charming t-shirt dress outfit that we’re really digging. Not only are we into these stripes, but the classic colors and denim make it an on-trend and stylish look.
16. Spring Outfit Men’s Wear
A casual spring outfitfor men could consist of a polo shirt, jeans, and sneakers. The polo shirt could be light blue or white, and the jeans could be light-colored denim. Meanwhile, the sneakers could be a neutral color, such as black or white. Here are other men’s spring outfit ideas:
- A light jacket or sweater makes for a great top layer when the weather is unpredictable.
- A comfy pair of jeans will always be in style.
- Add a pop of color with a colorful shirt or scarf.
- Layer a button-down shirt over a tee for a preppy look.
- Don’t forget the accessories – a watch, belt, and sunglasses can finish off your outfit perfectly.
17. Flower Embroidered Dress – Spring Photoshoot Outfit Ideas
A flower embroidered dress is an evergreen choice when it comes to spring outfits. As you can see from the photo above, this beautiful and feminine dress is perfect for any special occasion. With its intricate floral design and fit-and-flare silhouette, you’ll be sure to turn heads when you wear this stunning piece.
18. Sun Flower Dress – Spring Brunch Outfits
This beautiful sunflower dress is delightful for any summer or spring occasion. Made with light and airy fabric, it’s sure to keep you cool and comfortable all day long, whether you’re picnicking in the park or strolling through a sun-drenched meadow.
Pair it with your favorite sandals and straw hat for a complete look that will have everyone asking where you got your outfit. We found this idea on Pinterest, courtesy of @davincitorino.
19. Striped Duster with Shorts – Women’s Spring Clothes
Dusters and extra-long button-ups are so stylish right now. And we’re loving this striped look over at Refinery 29. Dress it up, dress it down, mix and match – you’ll have such a great time by adding one of these pieces to your wardrobe.
20. Cute Plus Size Spring Outfits
The best way to dress for spring when you’re a plus-size woman is to keep things simple. Use bright colors and lightweight fabrics to create outfits that will make you feel comfortable and stylish. Here are a few ideas:
- A maxi dress in a bold print is a great way to start your spring wardrobe. Plus, you can pair it with a cardigan or light jacket for cooler days.
- A casual sundress is perfect for those days when you just want to relax and enjoy the weather. And you can add a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses for extra protection from the sun.
- Try a pastel-colored dress paired with heels and a cardigan for a more formal look. And you’ll be ready for any spring occasion.
- When it comes to shoes, go for something comfortable and versatile like sandals or flats. Wedges are also a good option, especially if you have to walk a lot.
- Don’t forget to accessorize since a colorful scarf or necklace can really brighten up an outfit. And a cute pair of earrings is always a nice finishing touch.
21. Cropped Sweatshirt and Leggings – Spring Women’s Clothes
For your most casual and comfortable days, grab your leggings, a cropped sweatshirt with your sneakers, and call it a day. We found this fit over at Able and we were instantly drawn to the yellow of the top. Mark our words, yellow will be all over the racks this spring and summer season.
22. Rainy Spring Outfits
On rainy days, it can be hard to know what to wear. You don’t want to get wet, but you also don’t want to be too cold. Here are a few ideas for cold spring outfits that will keep you dry and comfortable on those dreary days.
- Wear a raincoat over your clothes. This will keep you dry while you’re out and about, and you can always take it off once you’re indoors.
- Another option is to wear a jacket or sweater made from waterproof material. This way, you’ll stay warm and dry even if you get caught in a downpour.
- If you don’t mind getting a little wet, you can always go for the classic rain boot look. Pair your boots with a cute dress or skirt, and you’ll be sure to turn heads no matter what the weather is like.
We also love this cute rainy spring outfit idea we found on Make Life Easier.
23. Oversized Denim Jacket with Mini Skirt – Cute Spring Outfit
Oversized, longline denim jackets are so in right now. And they’ve become a must-have piece for all wardrobes. There are tons of like inspiration on Pinterest, but we liked how easy this outfit was overall. Throw it on over your dresses, shorts, or even your leggings and a graphic tee.
24. Date Night Outfit Spring Ideas
Whether you’re going out for a nice dinner date or just hitting the town with some friends, you’ll need a great outfit that looks stylish and feels comfortable. Luckily, we’ve got you covered with our spring dinner date outfit ideas:
- For a casual yet chic look, try pairing a black blouse with skinny jeans and heels.
- If you’re looking to add a touch of glamour to your ensemble, opt for a sequined skirt or dress.
- And if you really want to stand out, go for an unexpected pop of color with your shoes or handbag.
- Don’t forget about accessories since a statement necklace or earrings can really elevate your look.
- If you’ll be outside, make sure to bring a jacket or cardigan along in case it gets chilly.
- Choose comfortable shoes that you can walk in – you don’t want to be stumbling around all night long.
25. High-Waisted Jeans with Frilly Blouses – Spring Break Clothes for Women
And finally, we end with another look snagged from Glamour– this time, it’s rocked by Emma Roberts. A great pair of high-waisted jeans are a must-have in your closet as well. Grab a pair of pumps and tuck in a frilly blouse to finish it off.
This concludes our roundup of the best spring outfit ideas that we could find. And we sincerely hope you find inspiration from the different looks.
Remember, fashion is all about expressing yourself and feeling confident in what you’re wearing. So don’t be afraid to experiment a bit until you find an outfit that makes you feel amazing.
If you have any other questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment below.